Explore Southern Oregon on Horseback!
Experience Southern Oregon horse trails! Ride along sandy beaches, past flower-filled meadows, through scenic river valleys and dense forests, or beneath jagged volcanic peaks. Whether you want a day ride or a trail riding vacation, this helpful guidebook will tell you where the best trails and horse camps are, how to get there, and what to expect.
Over 1,000 miles of trail and 20 horse camps.
- Directions and maps for horse camps, trailheads, and parks
- Descriptions of the facilities at each location
- Detailed descriptions of terrain and scenery
- Detailed maps for each section of the trail
- Photos of every trail and horse camp