Explore Central Oregon on Horseback!
Central Oregon horse trails offer spectacular riding and camps. Not only does it boast 300 days a year of sunshine, Central Oregon has incredibly varied scenery. You can ride trails to soaring mountain peaks, past alpine lakes and meadows, through pristine forests, or through the sagebrush of the high desert. For the trail rider, Central Oregon has it all!
Over 1,800 miles of trails and 14 horse camps.
- Directions and maps for horse camps, trailheads, and parks
- Descriptions of the facilities at each location
- Detailed descriptions of terrain and scenery
- Detailed maps for each section of the trail
- Photos of every trail and horse camp