Explore SW Washington on Horseback!
Ride to alpine lakes beneath towering volcanic peaks. Enjoy beautiful waterfalls, lush forest, and breathtaking wildflower displays. Or canter down the world’s longest beach. Whether you’re looking for an interesting day ride or a spectacular trail riding vacation, this helpful guidebook will tell you where the best trails are, how to get there, and what to expect when you arrive.
Over 1,000 miles of trails and 20 horse camps.
- Directions and maps for horse camps, trailheads, and parks
- Descriptions of the facilities at each location
- Detailed descriptions of terrain and scenery
- Detailed maps for each section of the trail
- Photos of every trail and horse camp