Explore Northwest Oregon on Horseback!
Discover the beauty that Northwest Oregon horse trails have to offer, from the sandy beaches of the Oregon coast to the lush forests of the Coast Range and the volcanic peaks of the Cascades. Whether you want a day ride or a trail riding vacation, this helpful guidebook will tell you where the best trails are, how to get there, and what to expect as you ride.
Over 950 miles of trails and 23 horse camps.
- Directions and maps for horse camps, trailheads, and parks
- Descriptions of the facilities at each location
- Detailed descriptions of terrain and scenery
- Detailed maps for each section of the trail
- Photos of every trail and horse camp